Arguments for becoming a member
- As a member you take a stand for LGBTQ people’s rights
- You are making RFSL’s work possible, locally, nationally and internationally
- Every member means a stronger voice and stronger muscles in RFSL’s work in making a difference
- As a member you become updated in LGBTQ issues
- RFSL meets with strong resistance from homophobic, transphobic and biphobic forces in Sweden and the world and needs more friends who take a stand
- As a member you get access to meeting places and events, locally and nationally
- You can influence RFSL
The membership fee in RFSL is 100 SEK per year.
Up until the year you turn 26 you can become a member of RFSL Ungdom. The membership fee in RFSL Ungdom is 50 SEK per year. Between the ages of 27 and 30 you can also be a member of RFSL Ungdom, but without the youth discount.
How do I become a member?
You can sign up online, by mail or in person at our local office.
To become a member, click here. You can pay through automatic payment service, bank giro, text message or credit card. Do not forget to choose RFSL Örebro as your local branch.
You can also send an SMS to 72980 and type RFSLmedlem and your social security number (RFSLmedlem ååååmmddxxx).
If you come by our office you can pay in cash or via swish.
Members of RFSL Örebro get discounts on select parties at Club Heaven. This will be advertised on the website and on Facebook.
Have you never been to RFSL Örebro before and feel nervous about coming here alone? A tip is to go to our café evenings on Tuesdays! If you want to be accompanied at your first visit, feel free to contact us and we will make sure that someone from the association is there to meet up with you!